Total Pageviews

Think Exist Quotes

Thursday 19 May 2011

A New Beginning.

It doesn't always seem this way, but today for some reason it is all clear. It is clear to me what I have to do to become successful in life. OK I might be a little slow sometimes and take longer than other people to get to where I need to be, but at the end of the day, if you want something so bad that you just wouldn't be yourself without it, then you can go out there and get and no one and I mean no one can get in your way.
This past few weeks or so, have been some of the most difficult weeks of my life, not just as a student but as me. I wouldn't be where I am today without the struggles that I have had to face. All my life I have wanted to find a purpose for being here, on this earth in this country and in the predicament we are all in at some point of our lives. I as a student have struggled for the past few years to learn, I have recently had a dyslexia screening test, the results have come back that I am dyslexic. However, I have been told that this may have been the case for many years however I did not want to admit to myself or anyone else for that matter, that I sometimes need a little extra help just to push me up to the top of that long steep mountain of education. It doesn't have to be this way for everyone, a learning difficulty is not something that we should be ashamed or embarrassed about, it is a fact of life and there are a lot more people than we really think struggling with this difficulty all over the world. I am student on an English Degree course and I am currently studying my second year. Now if I can do it, you can do it. Don't sit around waiting for something to come to you, go out there and grab it with both hands, life is too short to sit and wait. Work at it, Enjoy it, Love it and most of all Live it. Your dream is out there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment