Total Pageviews

Think Exist Quotes

Saturday 21 May 2011

Kids with learning difficulties.

Hey all,

If you are a parent of a child with a learning difficulty, then you will understand how difficult it is to get the help you need for your children. However there are many different websites online to help you overcome these problem and support your child. I have recently been looking at learning styles etc, in order to help me study for my university degree. I have come across this one for children. http://kidshealth.org/Search01.jsp This website is very good for parents and children with learning difficulties. There is the option for the page to read to you the information it is displaying, which I found an extremely helpful tool, as the website has a white background and i struggle with it somewhat. I would recommend you go on here and check it out. Let me know what you think.

Speak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment